Wednesday 8 May 2013

Ireland Online

Finally, internet. In the house. On a real laptop computer. Not that slow stuff over the mobile phone on a screen and keyboard no bigger than a post-it note.

This of course means, dear reader, that I can again post regular blog updates.

And believe it or not, there's been a lot to update lately. So, where to begin . . .

Should I start with the day at the beach on Bull Island watching the wind surfers on a cold Sunday afternoon?

Or maybe I could share all the fun I had on my very first attempt at driving on the left side of the road .. .

Of course there was that VERY important day where my babies arrived in Ireland!




Then there was our first adventure into Northern Ireland . . .


Of course there was the fun day the family braved downtown Dublin . . .






I could go on for some time about the adventures we had with our good friend Jason to Poulnabrone , Galway, Cliffs of Mohor, Newgrange, and Monasterboice. . .






I really want to discuss all these in great detail, but for now I have to be brief.  Ireland has been, and continues to be, an incredible experience.  More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment