Saturday 27 April 2013

Céad míle fáilte!

Sorry for the big delays in getting the blog updated.  Much has happened in the past two weeks, most importantly the Vances finally getting together on Wednesday, April 24th!

Both Liz and I agree that the journey here has been difficult  but little miracles have attended us along the way to which we feel supremely grateful.

Today we have a lot of work to do so I don't have time to elaborate, but in the past two weeks we've found a van, picked up the fam, and gotten nearly all settled. Today we're trying to get internet in the house (still, long story there, too), get Liz a cell phone, and then go grocery shopping for everything else we need that I wasn't able to get.

One chapter has ended and a new one has just began.

Both Liz and I have a ton of blog material we want to load up, and once we get internet in the house that will be a lot easier to do.  Bear with us, we're working on it.  Believe me, it's been ridiculously more difficult than I imagined.

But mostly I'm just glad we're all back together; a huge relief and a comfort.

More to come!

4 comments:

  1. You are just glad that you don't have to survive on the protein shakes only!!!! Now you expect all the good food your wife cooks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear more! :) Glad you're all safe and together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and got myself all read up on your adventures. It sounds like you're having a fantastic time! Looking forward to hearing more about your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I will be sure to include lots of UW Husky stuff for your reading pleasure! :-)

      Delete